ACJ Service Centre Network purpose
The goal of the ACJ SCN is to support ACJ customers around the world by offering them:
- Aircraft line, light and heavy maintenance activities
- Cabin refurbishment & system upgrades activities
- Aircraft transfer activities
Through a high-quality network of experienced MROs.
The SCN added value for the ACJ customers
- Upgrade purchase from ACJ + Embodiment from a SCN member, ACJ will apply a credit memo of 5% for Goods & Services*.
- ACJ Support team member on-site visit during the aircraft maintenance.
Expertise & Quality
- ACJ approved MROs & stringent approval criteria
- Strong VIP experience
- Approved for warranty items
- Capability to provide turnkey projects
Availability & footprint
- Slots availability all around the world
- 5 MROs covering a worldwide footprint
ACJ SCN members
The ACJ Service Centre Network comprises of Comlux Completion in Indianapolis, HAECO Private Jet Solutions in Xiamen, Jet Aviation in Basel and Dubai and Sabena technics in Bordeaux.
Its capabilities include all maintenance related activities, cabin-refurbishing and cabin/system upgrades, giving ACJ customers/operators an approved selection of facilities around the world on which they can rely.
* Applied on Airbus upgrade solution price / For non-exclusive Airbus product.